RIP Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez watching the news and anyone would think that he was the reincarnation of Christ and how he changed the world! Rubbish. At best he wrote some catchy tunes. At worst he might have been the worst kind of criminal. Period.
Maybe we will never know if the charges were true but all this hand wringing with fans being "devestated" is pathetic, its just like princess di all over again. People die every day and no-one bats an eyelid but hey! write some pop songs and people act like they have lost a member of the family. Sad reflection on modern celebrity society. Sorry but this gets my goat.

missmyfat":2glbifvp said:
Jeez watching the news and anyone would think that he was the reincarnation of Christ and how he changed the world! Rubbish. At best he wrote some catchy tunes. At worst he might have been the worst kind of criminal. Period.
Maybe we will never know if the charges were true but all this hand wringing with fans being "devestated" is pathetic, its just like princess di all over again. People die every day and no-one bats an eyelid but hey! write some pop songs and people act like they have lost a member of the family. Sad reflection on modern celebrity society. Sorry but this gets my goat.

I couldn't agree more. I think I'll leave twitter.

Don't let the hype of hyterical fans stop us from mourning Michael Jackson.

If his passing doesn't touch us then we must be big enough to respect the fact of his achievements in music.

I'm not a fan, i'm just human.

RIP You mad genius. :(

Al, Respect to all.

i feel really sorry for all those poor people that spent £400-£500 on tickets to see his show all that lovely cuddley money just gone a sad day indeed i could have had an xtr chainset with that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As i have said in my previous post RIP Jacko..
But i am a little ticked offf now just been on the BBC jacko dead CNN 3 videos in 20 minutes GMTV some bird off bb or something ?!?!, i understand that he is dead and yes he was a musical genius,
But does this mean that we are now going to have every tom dick and harry deication show to micheal jackson and we may get a bit of news at the end :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
There are more important things happening in the world!!!!!!

RockiMtn
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 pm Post subject:
curious that no one's taken too much notice that Farrah Fawcett also died today..

In her day she was one of the most beautiful women in the world and a UN whatsey macallit... no news of this yet
:shock: :shock:

It's not been a good few weeks for the greats, has it?

RIP Danny La Rue

danny_la_rue_narrowweb__300x422.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back