Sold Bob Jackson 1" straight leg fork

That would still look lovely with straight blades, or is this your inspiration/end goal image? Which if that is the case, then fair enough and completely ignore me! 🤣
Agree the forks would look brilliant on the bike but i'll only ever build it as the prototype. Can the magic man put a curve in the forks 😂

Agree the forks would look brilliant on the bike but i'll only ever build it as the prototype. Can the magic man put a curve in the forks 😂
If you pay the magic man enough cash sure he can put a curved rake on the forks. They might not actually be the same forks mind you... 😜

Hello raidan73
The fork is beautiful and the perfect match for my Joe Waugh frame.
Would you also ship to germany?

Have sent you a PM @degu

sure, I can put a bend in, but there would be way too much fork rake. You need a fork with zero rake (not just straight bladed) then bend in the rake.

Might be able to just make you a repro set of forks instead. Those forged unicrown fork crowns are still available, and Columbus still make suitable blades.

All the best,

sure, I can put a bend in, but there would be way too much fork rake. You need a fork with zero rake (not just straight bladed) then bend in the rake.

Might be able to just make you a repro set of forks instead. Those forged unicrown fork crowns are still available, and Columbus still make suitable blades.

All the best,
Sorry Dan, wasn't expecting you to bend a curve in some forks already with some rake! Sounds like @Spanky22b needs to sell a few more things to raise some cash and then get you making some custom blades! 😜

Back