Ridgeback 704XT 19" frame

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View

Not mine.... Needs the all important Tange switchblade but good basis/ original paint.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow I remember someone karma-ing one of these frames when I built my LX as i was very tempted do do his & hers

Wow I remember someone karma-ing one of these frames when I built my LX as i was very tempted do do his & hers

Yeah. I remember that one. Was tempted myself but as I already own a complete one, couldn't justify a 2nd!

That was the last one I saw available. Must be at least a couple of years since one has come up for sale. 🤔
Pricey, especially without the correct forks....although Tange Switchblades on their own go for £200+ now!

Cheers.
boy"O"boy
Ridgeback1990-704XT freewheel pic.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, I did ! More fool me ??

I've still got the forks here somewhere. If they're £200 these days I'd better dig them out !!

Back