Ride meets?

Re:

Kona meet? :shock: We should get at least 30 members, right?

I'm heading out to one of these new-fangled gravel cross CX sportive doo-dahs: http://www.cxsportive.com/white-horse-ridge-cx/ on the 25th of September in the Chilterns. This seems to be what a normal mountain bike ride would have been in the late 80s to mid 90s as far as I can see!

The Ridgeway mixes mile upon mile of grass, gravel, dirt and chalk track, riding high above sweeping views of the Oxfordshire plain

I'll ride retro if the weather is nice. I reckon it'll be good to explore some new trails. Anyone else going?

SP

Re:

Aaaaaaaaa, brand only......dont be daft. If you want a nice sized group with miles of smiles it needs to be open to all, even if theyre not fully retro. The only way to kick start rides is to.......ride ;)

I may even travel daaawwn south for one with you guys if you promise sunshine and ale ;)

Re:

Ha, whos NOS can get mucky least. Be careful with a brand off, sp will bring all hos konas and win :)

Re: Re:

longun":lm1r1a6z said:
Aaaaaaaaa, brand only......dont be daft. If you want a nice sized group with miles of smiles it needs to be open to all, even if theyre not fully retro. The only way to kick start rides is to.......ride ;)

I may even travel daaawwn south for one with you guys if you promise sunshine and ale ;)

Hi buddy,

The Surrey Hills area is awesome! I'd organise something myself if I knew it well enough for a route!

Mike

Latest posts

Back