Reynolds 531sl or 531???

As you mentioned that your frame is French thought I'd dig out my top of the range 1978 Gitane Olympic Record in 531db size 21inch weighing in at a whooping 2080g. Think that the tube gauge was different for the French market, takes a 26.4mm seat post 👍

Indeed, metric tube sizes rather than all that 28.6 / 31.8 etc malarkey.

You could say that some of your frames and the cooker do have something in common...they're both been enamelled. 😁
Yeah there's a link to Raleigh. Radiation cookers was bought out by Ti Tube Investments in 1967 and the Radiation name was dropped, not a good selling point having Radiation in the home during a cold war☢️and became New World cookers the name Radiation gave their range of cookers probably because of the American styling. The Chairman and Managing Director of Ti Raleigh from 1974-81 Ian Phillips was previously a Managing Director at New World as his Cambridge degree was in heating engineering and was offered the position at Raleigh in 74 moving his family up north to the Nottingham area. Anyway cut a long story I've ended up with Ian Phillips bike 👍

IMG_20220414_132341_HDR (1).jpg

It's a fair bit, what does your fork weigh? Any pictures of the frame 👍
Sorry for late reply..there are photos on here already...if you search Lejeune, its white and is shown in bits...I cant remember though what the the title of the post was...sorry.
It's a fair bit, what does your fork weigh? Any pictures of the frame 👍
Other bad news...I forgot to weigh my forks and they are now attached to the frame whoops.

Back