RetroRonde 2023

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
In June I will participate in the RetroRonde van Vlaanderen. Are there more people going?

This will be the bike a friend is riding.

52914711971_4ad70a5e35_h.jpg

It is a Vittorio Strada light weight randonneur.

I have 2 participations Ronde van vlaanderen in Oudenaarde with my Vitus FKC9 ... and it's still alive
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0795.JPG IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0809.JPG

at the 1st ride due to the extreme flexibility of the frame and the not very tightened screws of the down tube shift lever, the gear shifted almost automatically, especially on uphill stretches

at the 2nd ride I had a screwdriver with me and tightened the down tube shift levers properly before climbing so I avoid the gear changes mostly

Last edited:
Loving these bikes getting hammered over the Ronde. Digging the Kas Vitus and looking forward to pics of the pro-am.

Do you get many people out watching?

Loving these bikes getting hammered over the Ronde. Digging the Kas Vitus and looking forward to pics of the pro-am.

Do you get many people out watching?

In previous editions there were quite a lot spectators/participants, but especially in Oudernaarde innercity during the weekend. It is where the criterium, market, start and other events were held. Not that there are spectators along the whole route on the Sunday.

Back