RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 2: Peak District ~ 05/05/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
matthew71":25hb5548 said:
bobbinogs":25hb5548 said:
I am up for this.

you're too fast, and not welcome unless you carry a weight penalty. I was thinking a fridge / freezer or something along them lines

How about me giving DAJ a backie? That way, he finally gets to ride a retro and I slow down going up hills. Then again, descending could get hairy!!

Ive ridden retro .... Its overated ... I just got lost on my way to bikeradar !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bobbinogs":3qu1nfgs said:
matthew71":3qu1nfgs said:
bobbinogs":3qu1nfgs said:
I am up for this.

you're too fast, and not welcome unless you carry a weight penalty. I was thinking a fridge / freezer or something along them lines

How about me giving DAJ a backie? That way, he finally gets to ride a retro and I slow down going up hills. Then again, descending could get hairy!!

i said a weight penalty,not crush the mercian

Excuse me mister I have lost over a stone you know!!! Still like a mid 80s British wrestler compared to the rest but they don't call me big daddy for nothing !!! (Maybe a few to many with the meal )

elPedro666":23cd92oz said:
ededwards":23cd92oz said:
I hope to make this but the Little Boss arrives back from The Philippines the following day at 6 a.m. and the prospect of a Hereford – Buxton – Hereford (I’ll have to return home to drop off the bike as no room for bike and luggage in our little car) – London drive doesn’t particularly appeal.

Still, I’ve got a month to come up with a workable solution.

If you have roof-bars I've got a bike rack you can have for a very reasonable fee ;)

Thanks Peter, no roof bars unfortunately but I suspect a solution will be found one way or another, if only to protect you all from the Blue Chicken's 'banter'.

ohooo i get to play on my Klein Quantum ohoooooooooooo

Long Mynd and a road ride i am getting creative.

Thanks andy

drystonepaul":1dhyjam0 said:
Ed, I can store a bike for you up here if you can't fit it in for the journey down to London.

Thanks Paul, I'm sure that something can be worked out one way or another although at present I have a mild case of dysentery so my mind isn't really on anything other than toilet proximity - it's been like bleeding an old radiator a dozen times a day since Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back