For Sale Retrobike snoods - taking orders (order book now closed)

I would like to thank Adrian @raidan73 for making this all become a reality and all the hard work he has done, I feel sure even at this tough time of year if we round these prices up a bit as a thank you to him he will be able to treat himself to a nice beverage.

All the best

Mark
Good point I've sent a fiver and hope it will be spent on staying hydrated

This was all going so well. I decided to spend an hour before work, packaging up the first batch for the PO. Digging deeper into the box, they've sent the entire order in black 😭😡 I've double checked my emailed order and it's their fcuk up. I'm waiting for a response........

I'm really sorry everyone. Hopefully they'll sort this out asap

Last edited:
This was all going so well. I decided to spend an hour before work, packaging up the first batch for the PO. Digging deeper into the bod, they've sent the entire order in black 😭😡 I've double checked my emailed order and it's their fcuk up. I'm waiting for a response........

Thanks for the update, it's a shame that it's a custom design otherwise they could just send more out.

This was all going so well. I decided to spend an hour before work, packaging up the first batch for the PO. Digging deeper into the box, they've sent the entire order in black 😭😡 I've double checked my emailed order and it's their fcuk up. I'm waiting for a response........

No stress, if they can’t fix it, happy to swap colours. Otherwise happy to wait.

Re payment .
There was a sketch by the "Not the 9 o'clock news'crew in the early 1980's using American Express . Far from Pc today so I declined posting a link.

Back