For Sale Retrobike snoods/buffs - still available (JUST BLACK LEFT NOW)

How do you go about paying for a snood?

Just read the first post on page one then drop me a PM with how many you want. I’ll then send you payment details :)

I'll post this to the other threads, just so no-one misses it.

We have donated the 50p per item, from the original order, to the British Red Cross Ukraine appeal. Thanks to everyone for their donations and for @gil_m for forgoing his design fee in lieu of the donation. I know it shows my name on the donation but in the details I did state that it was from Retrobike

Donation.JPG

Regarding the additional order, once they are all sold we will make a donation to the Charlie Cunningham fundraiser.

Last edited:
Still plenty of black ones left and now also two or three blue ones too

Still plenty of black ones left and now also two or three blue ones too
Something that I thought of before. Maybe this gets a bit lost in translation for us on the continent at least? I know snoods as Buffs. It could help for us non native speakers to add this in the thread title.

Something that I thought of before. Maybe this gets a bit lost in translation for us on the continent at least? I know snoods as Buffs. It could help for us non native speakers to add this in the thread title.

I agree! I always knew them as Buffs but was aware of the term snood also. From what I read the term Buff was trademarked by the company Buff in the early 90's, but is now a generic term. I always thought of a snood as a baggy knitted hood type thing

I agree! I always knew them as Buffs but was aware of the term snood also. From what I read the term Buff was trademarked by the company Buff in the early 90's, but is now a generic term. I always thought of a snood as a baggy knitted hood type thing
To be honest, when I first saw the thread title in the new posts list, I thought it was a tongue in cheeck thing..

By the way, I am very happy with mine.

Latest posts

Back