For Sale Retrobike snoods - taking orders (order book now closed)

I couldn’t understand all the permutations above. I’ve got two. Let me know what you need. You will be recompensed momentarily with a drink for you efforts.

Huzzah!

I need to get a confirmed cost for 2, as it’s borderline between two prices and I don’t want to trust my scales

I need to get a confirmed cost for 2, as it’s borderline between two prices and I don’t want to trust my scales
When I ship parcels I stand on my scales without the box (which is always a shocking experience) and then afterwards I stand on it with the box in my hands.

When I ship parcels I stand on my scales without the box (which is always a shocking experience) and then afterwards I stand on it with the box in my hands.
Trouble is here, if it’s 1 gram more than my scale reads then it’s into the next price bracket

Well, I got a couple of the two snood packages weighed at the PO just now. One was 98g and the other was 100g, putting them both in the lower price bracket. I can only hope that none of them are 101g or more! So the total costs (for UK purchases) are as follows.

Snoods £5.05 each
Envelope 14p each order
Charity donation 50p each item

Totals including postage shown below

1 snood
2nd class £6.74
2nd class signed for £8.14

2 snoods
2nd class £12.29
2nd class signed for £13.69

3 snoods
2nd class £18.44