Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this :)

Been getting the '91 Saracen Trekker prepped and ready to go ...... I've even managed to find some nice skinwalls to replace the knackered Farmer Johns.

I'll also be bringing along my mate Chris - a Retrobike virgin no-less - but he has a rather nice mid-90's Coyote full-suss, and we used to ride together in the FoD back in the early '90s :cool:

Sounds like prime Proflex terrain. Yes?

I'm checking for the weekend and will add my name to the list ASAP. As I missed out on Cannock (although I am riding there 1-2 times a week at the moment - any takers?) and FoD is close to home I am super keen to meet up with you lot (first time since my arrival here).

Any prizes for the most outrageous ride? I'm keen to take the MCM980 out somewhere but, come to think of it, after three hours of pedalling it I'd probably be taken home in a body bag!

Actually, the MCM and my LTS1 will be up for sale soon. If there is any interest I'll bring them up with me for a look see.

Richard

Nine days to go, more than 30 riders signed up. And we'll be riding, all of us, in the immense shadow cast by The Guvnor. Has there ever been a greater incentive to show what you've got at a Retrobike Meet?

Getting some karma for a pre ride karma-off together,as proved so successful at Cannock. Bring some bits!

I'm tempted but one of the Overbury's is in France and the other is not set up for MTBing, is a modern SS OK? I promise not to do it again..

flash":3vfk63t4 said:
I'm tempted but one of the Overbury's is in France and the other is not set up for MTBing, is a modern SS OK? I promise not to do it again..
Sure it will be fine, just bring a sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back