Retro-ish expensive (new) bike on Brick Lane Bikes - who would buy this? Would you??

At £500 this isn’t that bad? With campag?

'The SQUID Squidcroos CX bike will take you wherever you're going, whether that means UCI podiums, desolate roads, or a quick post-work shred on your local trails. It's an amazing cyclocross bike with a custom, unique paint job.'

Have you ever read such a blatant misrepresentation of the truth. In what possible universe will an overpriced coke can like this see you atop a UCI podium? Given this and that they believe it has amazing abilities as the first ever non geared cyclocross bike, then I suspect what they are really selling is some new form of motive power tucked inside the BB or seat-tube to propel you to this stardom. I'd love to see the kind of overpaid plonker that swallows this guff and pays for one. What a con.

'The SQUID Squidcroos CX bike will take you wherever you're going, whether that means UCI podiums, desolate roads, or a quick post-work shred on your local trails. It's an amazing cyclocross bike with a custom, unique paint job.'

Have you ever read such a blatant misrepresentation of the truth. In what possible universe will an overpriced coke can like this see you atop a UCI podium? Given this and that they believe it has amazing abilities as the first ever non geared cyclocross bike, then I suspect what they are really selling is some new form of motive power tucked inside the BB or seat-tube to propel you to this stardom. I'd love to see the kind of overpaid plonker that swallows this guff and pays for one. What a con.
Hahahahahahahha!!!!! Nailed it

Wait there’s another one:
@Guinessisgoodforyou this’ll be retro heaven

The SO-EZ is our tracklocross specific frame, with a geometry designed for off road agility and sweet skids. The SO-EZ is a great way to add some extra tire volume to your fixed gear smashing and introduce some extra spice to your local trails. It's not less sketchy than riding with brakes and a freewheel, it's just a different way to ride. Free your mind and pedal, and then skid, and then keep pedalling. It's so easy.

Brakes and pedals are not included.

😂🤣

'...our tracklocross specific frame'

Please, just F. off.

Note that you can't return any of this junk when you realise you've been had.

This looks better

Back