Retro cars?

Defiant":1q4phs7e said:
what a gorgeous car is that ,..second photo in the front,..what is it?

(yes your alfa is a beauty ;) )

It is the ex Jean Luc Therier Alpine Renault, an A443 if my addled brain serves me well.
I will post up some more LMclassic pics tonight including a Alfa Tipo 33/3 with the most amazing story behind it. Oh and some pics of the lovely Vanina Ickx who I spent a delightful 20 mins chatting with- I'm still shaking almost a week later!

Not forgetting... :cool:

Mr K

Attachments

• Eventer.jpg
    Eventer.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Viva.jpg
    Viva.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Commer.jpg
    Commer.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,426
the bizzarrini! woow!

is that the 5300 corsa?
how was the sound?

that's a brand you easily forget,..like the Iso's,..but soooo gorgeous,..

the Van is hilarious :LOL:

mmmm! Some nice machines.

I have to keep my mrs away from any Reault Alpine a 110 at shows as i think if i turn my back she would offer the owner money for it! She just can't help herself. She has to do the same thing with me if any type3 vw Razoredge ghias turn up.

I have also started to lust after an early Skoda!!!!

That Commer panel van is a bit sweet! It just needs slamming on the deck. It would look like something Gerry Anderson had created.

Cheers,Al

If you like the Bizzarrini`s years ago me and dad was looking after the one attached in the link took it for the track test then onto brooklands for an italian show.

It is seriously the louded thing I have ever heard , that loud they only let Roberto do a couple of laps before stopping the test and at brooklands they decided to do a "whos the louded comp" against a full race Lamborghini Miura and it murrdered it !! :D

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazin ... p?id=12589

daj":3ompuyry said:
If you like the Bizzarrini`s years ago me and dad was looking after the one attached in the link took it for the track test then onto brooklands for an italian show.

It is seriously the louded thing I have ever heard , that loud they only let Roberto do a couple of laps before stopping the test and at brooklands they decided to do a "whos the louded comp" against a full race Lamborghini Miura and it murrdered it !! :D

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazin ... p?id=12589

amazing,... :shock:

Hi, not thinking of Le Mans this time :) this is our 1969 beetle with 150 white hearts on the occasion of our wedding day 5th of July 2008. Still has the original paint and around 75.000 km on the clock! 6V electric system - you can choose - wipers or headlamps - both in the same time will kill the battery :))

Attachments

• Our Beetle.JPG
    Our Beetle.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,407
Back