retro bragging rights...

i have done quite well with meeting people over the years, my most memorable moment was in Les Gets when steve peat won the world cup, loads of people in the boomerang bar, i'd had a fair few pints, i went and sat in a room to the side of the main bar, no one was in there, i just wanted to sit somewhere quiet as the noise was getting to me, about 5 mins later steve peat came in, he was battered drunk, there was a nod of respect and he sat down on the other side of the room, then the door swung open, a certain Miss Giove came bursting through the door with her girlfriend, just to be clear, they saw both of us, then started making out. me and steve both looked at eachother, nothing was said. it was like sssshhhusssh, don't ruin it! a little more went on that if i ever meet any of you you can ask me about it but then a group came in and it went back to normal party status. over the years i have met Steve several times at trade shows etc, and he looks at me with that i know you from somewhere look, i should ask him about it next time i see him at a show but it would be a weird "do you remember that time when . . . " conversation which would be a bit pervy! sorry, no pics!! :LOL:

also rode with ned overend on new zealand a few years ago, which sounds boring after the above story!
ned.jpg

nick craig making sure my tie was straight for mountain mayhem
nick craig.jpg

2 legends, CK and sadly not with us anymore Fairfax Pat. that was a good day
ck and pat.jpg

ck and joe in the UK a few years ago, my first ever selfie!!
ck and joe.jpg

Jens Voigt in the Uk for a charity event
jens.jpg

Back