Got some dates.. Sat 6th - 9.00 am - 12 noon
May... Sun 7th - 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
Sat 13th - 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Sun 14th - 10.00 am - 12 noon
Sat 20th - 9.00 - 12 noon
Sun 21st - 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Sat 27th - 9.00 - 12 noon
Sun 28th -

I like the idea of this, especially having the bar for pit stops part way round. Is it one lap, one drink?
Could make a 12hr TT rather interesting.

Seriously though, it's a good idea and for only a couple of quid much cheaper than a CTT event. Closed circuit makes it safer and a truer test too - no traffic drag.
Bit too far away for me though but good luck with it.

Mark.

daccordimark":2zs3wqj2 said:
I like the idea of this, especially having the bar for pit stops part way round. Is it one lap, one drink?
Could make a 12hr TT rather interesting.

Seriously though, it's a good idea and for only a couple of quid much cheaper than a CTT event. Closed circuit makes it safer and a truer test too - no traffic drag.
Bit too far away for me though but good luck with it.

Mark.
The circuit is about 1.5km so we could have a lap or two so a short enough race to have a few goes on different bikes.. A 12 or 6hr endurance event might be a laugh...

The History Man":3mc17060 said:
Trackside support/camping?

I will look into camping but none on site. There will be some in nearby Bewdley and probably in Stourport ... There is a big car park and areas around the bottom of the track and round the clubhouse for people to fettle bikes etc.

Re:

Sounds like a laugh to me - especially that Beerdurance event... ;)

On the calendar (or it will be once we've got a 2017 one) :cool:

Re: Re:

elPedro666":vk15x1pk said:
Sounds like a laugh to me - especially that Beerdurance event... ;)

On the calendar (or it will be once we've got a 2017 one) :cool:

We cant get the track for a whole day unless I can charge accordingly or get sponsorship to cover the costs... its hired by the hour.

Back