Restored RS Mag 21 SL Titanium Forks

Don’t know if you intended to pm me, magpiegifts, but I have not received anything.

I also forgot to ask the thread... is the brake arch/hanger made of magnesium also, or just the lowers?

Re: Re:

abominable":1p5d7f0g said:
Hello Retrobikers! Great community here. So much so, I’ve been compelled to join up. This is the first online group I’ve ever joined as I normally prefer just being a “lurker”. Top notch discussion and information here, so I’m thankful to be a part of it.

To the point of this thread... I have a couple pair of mag 21 forks and am awaiting delivery of 2 more pair. They are not of the SL ti type, and all need some level of attention. I plan to have a go at service/repair of each set and wanted to ask if any of you know of a place to source dust wipers for them? Your collective help is much appreciated.

Abominable

Someone else may be, but I'm not aware of a source for the wiper seals.

abominable":18kpnvd0 said:
Don’t know if you intended to pm me, magpiegifts, but I have not received anything.

I also forgot to ask the thread... is the brake arch/hanger made of magnesium also, or just the lowers?

Yes, the brace is magnesium, it's a little lighter than on the standard forks.

abominable":2rwcldzp said:

'SL' has a magnesium brace, lighter but more flexy then the normal Alu brace.
The Quadra21R also has the magnesium brace.

abominable":1eynxk9d said:

Sorry mate,meant pm for Wadsy

Back