REMOVED

Re: !! Mayhem Camp Retrobike PARKING/ENTERTAINMENT - discuss !!

"about 20 plastic stakes and a massive roll of tape"

I have a bite!

Ok i'll get my coat

Like many, thanks Regan. you have chosen the most awkward and thankless task. If you need and more help just drop me a message i can CAD things up to scale.

I personally need 7 x 2.5m for the rig and probably an extra metre or so to the side for access and life etc. I would like to be with me team, but due to getting the lump in on Saturday morning its probably best to try give me space at the side of access roads so i can just pull in parallel. I may bring a 2.5m square gazebo too.

Re:

Can I reserve a place in the vacinity of my Northern 5 man team please, saves me waking the wrong people up at 3am :p

Just to add to the mess 1 vito will be following LGF and his elgrand very closely, i will be known as LGF's neighbor for the weekend, which is ok by me, as i am being let out for the weekend and intend on being bourbon fueled the the hole time and just wont care.

If you fancy a lap we can find you at least one - but bring something to ride regardless

Very relaxed team needs another by the look of it, neighbours, everybody need good neighbours.............

The History Man":2cf82bsv said:
Very relaxed team needs another by the look of it, neighbours, everybody need good neighbours.............
I am sure i will be coherent enough to be neighbourly at some point if it is needed.

Hi all

At the time of typing this Andy is at the venue attempting to be let onto site with the Intruder so he can begin taping off a suitably sized area to accommodate everyone.

I won't be coming due to injuries sustained in a nasty car crash last Saturday, despite all hope i'd be able to at least show up to spectate.

Sorry I didn't get the drawing completed but hopefully I gave everyone an idea as to how much space might be needed and I sincerely hope you all arrange yourselves in an orderly and suitable fashion without too much fuss or hassle! At least now there's one less car to squeeze in. :(

Have fun!

Re:

Hope you’re ok but more importantly who’s got our jumpers?

Can’t do emojis on phone chuckles

Back