REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Right 'en...

Almost ready to put an order thread up with the finalized design, which has had a few additional minor tweaks.

However, I've just had a brain fart, relating to the fit style of the jersey.

The previous design templates have been drawn on a a "Race Fit" style, which is designed as a typically retro/roadie style 'contour fit': semi-fit that leaves room for baselayers. I'd recommend going one size up if intending on purchasing a long sleeve to wear above a short sleeve. They are a snug fit, no doubt.

-- BUT --

There is a slight more generous, more comfortable fit design, called 'Relaxed Fit' - meaning less contoured and allowing for a slightly more flattering fit when combined with a relaxed midriff! The trouble is that price breaks only apply to ONE DESIGN TYPE, so it's not possible to mix and match without paying for two separate orders. :facepalm:

So, I think we're better going with the relaxed fit than contoured race fit, especially for the long sleeve jersey where it's intended to wear that above as a top layer. So all orders will be the relaxed design. However, if anyone particularly wished to have the contourdd race fit jersey made up, let me know and I can do that, subject to a different order and likely to incur a premium over and above the bulk order pricing.

Here's the template to illustrate the difference in fit designs.

Final design can be viewed in the order thread. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Artboard 1.jpg
    Artboard 1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,792

My_Teenage_Self":3ltuil1v said:
:(

Want race fit.

Any idea on the price premium?

Depends on overall demand for the 'standard' jersey. I'm basing the whole pricing on a minimum of 11 orders to hit the upper price break. Standard jersey details coming in separate thread.

To produce in single quantities, £14 extra per jersey. For 2 - 4, £9.00 extra, 5 - 10, £4.50 extra.

If 11 or more orders for a Race Fit are received, same price.

Frankie says Relax

Re:

If anyone in my team has anything other than the relaxed fit I suspect I'm not in the correct group :LOL:

:shock: ;)

Attachments

• FatLadonHisBack.JPG
    FatLadonHisBack.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,752

Hahaha! Other than MyTeenageSelf I suspect, as per previous three replies, we’re all in the relaxed fit camp. Or very very relaxed á la Peachy’s diagram :facepalm: :LOL:

Re: Re:

Cloister":1qsqjjvw said:
If anyone in my team has anything other than the relaxed fit I suspect I'm not in the correct group :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would go for the relaxed fit also :)

Just wondering, how long are the sleeves on the short sleeve shirts, as in are they cut off/angled high up or down to the elbow type thing? and are the shirts full zip or short zip?

And dont think the make of tyres writing is needed, if someone doesnt know the tread design then they probably still wouldnt know the tyre even with the writing. I assume its for other peoples benefit? still think it looks great either way, also thinking your logo would look better on the front than back.

Mark

Back