REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

To say you didnt have much time i think you have done an amazing job designing this jersey.

Personally i think you pretty much nailed it with the first design. I really like the simplicity of the design. If anything i would say adding little logos and slogans kind of distracts from that and in my opinion isnt needed. Having said that, the second design with the added grass looks great too, it works and adds to the original but for me also takes away from the original.

Im sure whatever we end up with will look great, can i have one made in the original design as well though :D

Mark

Mr Kone are you going bit Holly Johnson on use.... Frankie Says NO More

Or should that be Frankie says NO more than 26’

did you really just put a Frankie goes to reference into this thread :LOL:

mkone":111my3o5 said:
To say you didnt have much time i think you have done an amazing job designing this jersey.

Personally i think you pretty much nailed it with the first design. I really like the simplicity of the design. If anything i would say adding little logos and slogans kind of distracts from that and in my opinion isnt needed. Having said that, the second design with the added grass looks great too, it works and adds to the original but for me also takes away from the original.

Im sure whatever we end up with will look great, can i have one made in the original design as well though :D

Mark

Thanks Mark. A single jersey design order attracts quite a premium for manufacturing but it is possible, as the design is done. However I really want this to be a one-for all for MM19, so I'll leave the final decision to supplying a one-off jersey to the committee...

xxnick1975":111my3o5 said:
Less is more
Sure, but for me, it has to capture the essence of the RBers' foray to the gathering of the year, and for those who wish to purchase one to wear to have something memorable. I hear you though. Thanks for the feedback :)

Retro Spud":111my3o5 said:
Mr Kone are you going bit Holly Johnson on use.... Frankie Says NO More

Or should that be Frankie says NO more than 26’
You've lost me Spud! :LOL:

mkone":111my3o5 said:
did you really just put a Frankie goes to reference into this thread :LOL:
I get Frankie goes to Hollywood but no idea who Holly Johnson is or whay Frankie says no :oops: :oops: :oops:

The History Man":2syjt0s5 said:
Hide yourself

Only if Frankie says...

Re:

mkone":5icd877e said:
Personally I think you pretty much nailed it with the first design. I really like the simplicity of the design. If anything I would say adding little logos and slogans kind of distracts from that and in my opinion isn’t needed.
Mark
Retro Spud":5icd877e said:
Mr Kone are you going^^ a bit Holly Johnson* on us.... Frankie Says “NO More”
*Mr J being the lead singer in Frankie Goes to Hollywood and referenced as retro connection

perhaps I just wasn't funny the first time round - even less so when you have to try and explain :oops:

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":24roxpcf said:
mkone":24roxpcf said:
Personally I think you pretty much nailed it with the first design. I really like the simplicity of the design. If anything I would say adding little logos and slogans kind of distracts from that and in my opinion isn’t needed.
Mark
Retro Spud":24roxpcf said:
Mr Kone are you going^^ a bit Holly Johnson* on us.... Frankie Says “NO More”
*Mr J being the lead singer in Frankie Goes to Hollywood and referenced as retro connection

perhaps I just wasn't funny the first time round - even less so when you have to try and explain :oops:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There I was thinking Holly was a woman! But yeah, you’ve killed it Spud :roll:
:LOL:

BTTT I think I have a final design I’m happy with so can put it to the masses.

Maybe with a poll on a) keep as-is b) add something c) change something d) buy one of those Heinz beans jerseys and paint RB MM 19 instead :facepalm: :LOL:

Back