Remember this absolute melt of a guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
regan_ev":tzz7hdnw said:
legrandefromage":tzz7hdnw said:
Who are you again?
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Regan

You’ve gone way too far, and if that’s all you want to say after three pages I think it’s time for an over due rain check / or keep your thoughts to yourself.

Retro Spud":20atc9u8 said:
regan_ev":20atc9u8 said:
legrandefromage":20atc9u8 said:
Who are you again?
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Regan

You’ve gone way too far, and if that’s all you want to say after three pages I think it’s time for a rain check / or keep your thoughts to yourself.

and seconded

this thread needs locked

PeachyPM":2kurj5ke said:
And I’ve noticed the OP hasn't had the balls to comment or apologise.

I’ve been ill and otherwise busy. But I’m back to address follow ups.

I notice that you’re quite the polar opposite to a lot of people on here too. Such is life. We have differences of opinions. That’s human nature. But I have balls to stand by whatever I’ve said whether or anyone else likes it or not.

LumPi Panda":2kurj5ke said:
The world is full of dicks, many of them on the internet playing out some sort of hard-man fantasy.
I am referring to the OP here.

That's the wonder of the internet:
The anonymity allows the weak to play at being the big man.
The anonymity allows the target to completely ignore them.
Hardly anonymous am I? My username is my name and I think there’s a link to my Facebook in there somewhere.

I’m not hard either. Just intolerant of people blatantly using the forum for no reason other than to help sell stuff.

I’ve contributed plenty to this place. I’ve been helpful and welcomed the genuinely curious who’ve come here for real advice. Loola is neither of those things in my opinion.

Unlike some others who love the anonymity of the internet, I’m more than happy to engage in real life debate and to tell it like I see it, whether behind my keyboard or in person. No problem with that at all. However be aware that whilst there are many people here to candidly show sustain for anything so much as a loo down the nose by some, those same people are also very happy to express their real feelings in PM, private chat groups and off the internet.

:LOL: He’s funny..... should be on stage..... :LOL:

And not a dicky bird from any of the moderators listed above on this or several other threads for months...

No wonder this place is becoming like a down at heel bar in a Wild West ghost town.

All the best,

Attachments

• Richardson-Loving.jpg
    Richardson-Loving.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 281
I’m not sure what’s more impressive, the moustache on the guy on the left or the eye brows on Sean Connery on the right....

regan_ev":zh6gon46 said:
We have differences of opinions. That’s human nature.

Differences of opinion are wonderful, but a little maturity and good manners in expressing them are normally required in any forum, public or otherwise.

What's happened to you Regan?

I remember when you joined the forum full of enthusiasm, friendly, keen etc. Maybe a little overenthusiastic in some respects but that can happen when you (re)discover something that floats your boat. Then you disappear for ages, but since you've come back I've noticed quite a few snidey, snobby and unpleasant posts both here and on Facebook groups. What's the score? You need a big hug?

regan_ev":2q9opnpj said:
But I have balls to stand by whatever I’ve said whether or anyone else likes it or not.

In other words sod the rules & forum etiquette if you want to make a personal attack on someone in open forum. You have the balls to do that. Except it isn't balls. It's arrogance at best, bullying at worst.

Very sad. Forums need to be tolerant, welcoming places. Once they stop the decline into read-only knowledge repositories speeds up & everyones interacting in groups on Facebook & just coming here to look stuff up.

Don't waste your time replying to me directly - I won't be seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back