Remember this absolute melt of a guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me like he's being compared to lord voldemort when referred to as OP - this bitter snob is called regan_ev.

better ten people like him leave and one carrera loving Loola stays happy.

*edit:spelling

Re:

Retrobike – Registration

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Retrobike” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

Under the site's rules of registration, I would say that at least 5 in that list have been seen within posts written by regan_ev.

A month's suspension would be appropriate.

Pip

Re: Re:

pipmeister":1a7nvx6c said:
Retrobike – Registration

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Retrobike” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

Under the site's rules of registration, I would say that at least 5 in that list have been seen within posts written by regan_ev.

A month's suspension would be appropriate.

Pip

Here here pip. please stay loola, It is a great source of info and I hope you can see from the posts on this thread and your original one. the op is definitely in the minority.

Re:

All very kind words indeed. Thank you all.

Also, I can't seem to see how to close my account down.
(Please imagine the face-palm smilies here)
(Nor have I worked out how to do smiley faces either, I have used the internet before, honestly!)

So looks like I'll stick around a bit longer and try not to upset people!

Re:

Glad to hear your sticking around loola. As for emojis I’m always on iPhone/iPad and as far as I can see the mobile site doesn’t support them :(

Re:

There was never any bike snobbery bitd. Respect was earned making it to the top of the climbs first and having good riding skills no matter what you rode, all in a friendly competitive way. Lets hope this site calms down and morphs back to the respectful vibe and prevelance of positive comments like 5+ yrs ago.

regan_ev":3q7m51ao said:
legrandefromage":3q7m51ao said:
Who are you again?
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Really!!! out of everything that people have said in this thread (and the other for that matter) that is what you pic up on. I’m done making this thread any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back