Recommend me a pedal spanner

I wouldn't normally spend the cash on something so extravagant (I was using an old adjustable wrench that I ground thin), but I was actually amazed at how much of a difference it made when my wife bought me the Park PW-3. I would highly recommend that you ask her for one on your next birthday

I wouldn't normally spend the cash on something so extravagant (I was using an old adjustable wrench that I ground thin), but I was actually amazed at how much of a difference it made when my wife bought me the Park PW-3. I would highly recommend that you ask her for one on your next birthday
Your wife buys YOU bike tools?

Canada is a strange place.

The majority of Retrobikers receive a whipping if they're found with as much as a new inner tube when they slip in the backdoor - of the house.

Luckily, most of it is uninhabited. Just vast tracts of empty wilderness. Drinking is a national pastime, but with legalization, cannabis is making a strong showing. You wouldn't like it.

No people and drinking is one of the greatest turn ons I've ever encountered.

Used to be in a Zello group with a bunch of Canadians from Nova Scotia, rambling drunkards, salt of the earth. A few Newfies in the group as well who I believe were unimpressed by my Wasisname tributes. I'd love to go but it's too dear for my blood.

I gather that you're in Ontario, I believe I have a great uncle that settled down somewhere in Ontario but returned to Denmark after he went completely bankrupt, living in a caravan, drinking beer.

Hang on, hang on, hang on...

You're saying that if he asks your wife, she will get him a pedal spanner for his next birthday?

Is she aware you're offering up such services to total strangers on her behalf?

Maybe his wife has a whole collection of immaculate snap-on spanners and just felt bad for him having to use an old ground down £1 shop adjustable.........

Not all "wives" stand around with a rolling pin and a pinny, waiting to swoop on every " unauthorised " purchase.......

Maybe his wife has a whole collection of immaculate snap-on spanners and just felt bad for him having to use an old ground down £1 shop adjustable.........

Not all "wives" stand around with a rolling pin and a pinny, waiting to swoop on every " unauthorised " purchase.......

Of course they don't, wise men know to hang unto the rolling pin for when she realises the shed extension has gone through.

Back