Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another vote for spotty from me..... :cool:

strimbleside_561.jpg

cchris2lou":32oy7s5p said:
Kris too busy building his own frames now

Those are seriously nicely made with beautiful design touches but the bottom bracket detailing on those frames is breathtaking. :cool:

Somewhere in a box in France I've got a load of old Citroen catalogues from the late 80s which feature the adventures of.... TinTin!

Some of them had really cool colour schemes going on I seem to remember.

Can't recall exactly, but one of the 2CVs looked like the attached image I think.

Maybe you could use this as a basis?

Cool colours, and a link with your username?!

Attachments

• 2CV (white).jpg
    2CV (white).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 883
Anthony":3llci0ou said:
Who is your painter Tony? Does anybody know any good or bad about Mario Vaz' work?

Haven't got a painter. Will have to be London. As not posting my frame.

tintin40":3aa93fce said:
Anthony":3aa93fce said:
Who is your painter Tony? Does anybody know any good or bad about Mario Vaz' work?

Yes, I'm with you there. If it's any help, Mario Vaz trades as Vaz Cycle Finishes at 25 Mallet Road, Hither Green, London SE13 6SP, tel: 020 8852 0711 (no email) http://cycle-finishes.com/

Anthony":3epk5q5n said:
tintin40":3epk5q5n said:
Anthony":3epk5q5n said:

Yes, I'm with you there. If it's any help, Mario Vaz trades as Vaz Cycle Finishes at 25 Mallet Road, Hither Green, London SE13 6SP, tel: 020 8852 0711 (no email) http://cycle-finishes.com/

Thanks I'll have a look :D

Anthony":bu9uj3qd said:

I can vouch for Marios paint and repair work. Done a fine job for me and less than 50% of what others quoted.

Back