RC200 F7

I'm sure i saw that bike go past me yesterday when i was sat at the traffic lights at the top of Wootton high street :LOL: , If it was that bike she looks sweet :cool: ... if it wasn't, your bike has a twin on the island :LOL:

Ello Bob,certainly was, took the new bars out for a ride/pint :D been gettin terrible aches n pains from the silly narrow x-lite straits so i put some risers on. I hate the look of risers but i kinda like them on here and they feel great, totally changed the ride, feels like i have a whole new front end. Oh and V's are round wrong way cos the cable is too short until i get a longer one :D anyway quick pic
001-3.jpg

That kit would look better on a grey F6.

Which coincidentally.....

Wanna swop? (Back for a second try!)

I think you would probably get away with putting a 160 rotor on the front of that, as you have modern parts on it, and leave the rear as V

Looking good. I dunno why but these 16.5" frames seem to suit risers better than the larger frames.

graham1975":cx0xfcrs said:
I think you would probably get away with putting a 160 rotor on the front of that, as you have modern parts on it, and leave the rear as V

If you want to use discs then you will need to find the clamp on disc mount for the forks and I think there's a specific Hope caliper for it too. Probably easier to just change the forks. There's also a disc mount on the rear so I don't see the point keeping V's on the rear if you are fitting a disc to the front.
Personally, I'd keep the V's and spend the money on some nice wheels instead

I beg to differ.

This wants the full on treatment. Hope C2s or Monos, Pro Class IIs, Red Ti-glides or Bulbs, Red RC45 stem and renthal bars and Middleburn RS7/Royce combo....

Well that's what I was going to do with it, anyway....

:p

Back