rBoTM RBotM March 2024 - Open Month - Poll now Open!!!!!!!

road Bike of The Month

RBotM March 2024 Open Month

• Mike Muz - Colnago C50

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mark Manley - 1997 Raleigh Royal

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • PSimpson - Kessels Main d'or

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nabeaquam - 1910 Miami Cycle

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Jesper - 1070's Favorit

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Peetee - Cannondale R500

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • non-fixie - Miki built Union

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Silk_RideR - Scapin SLX

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Philoldsmobile - Olmo Giro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll admit to voting for Jerper's Favorit as well. The Miami is in another league, though, and very much a worthy winner. 👍

I'm a litttle surprised PSimpson's Main d'Or didn't get any votes.

Many congratulations as I am sure you will agree, on a worthy winner for Nabeaquams 1910 Miami Cycle.
Very well done on another stunning machine.

It was a super competitive month, any which of would be a worthy winner. great to see the vote count on a steady increase as well. Thank you to all who entered, voted and kept the banter going.
Congratulations again to Nabeaquam, very well deserved.

Jamie

Thanks for all of the favorable comments!! I am always happy to get even one vote; I always vote for someone other than myself, and it seems, rarely the winner. This time I did vote for the winner, at my own entry's expense! My bike actually got a little more original since that photo; I had a stem, and forgot to install until clearing my parts bins out for the new season of rebuilding/riding.
Also, impressed with the "getting out the vote" numbers; hope it continues throughout the year.

Agree with all the Jesper supporters as I gave it my nod also. Never heard of the brand before seeing it; looks more 60s to me.

Back