• bikenut2010's 1989 Dazzani

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • gitane el's GITANE TEAM PRO

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TGR":aaj7drxp said:
Um,Ian, would you like to borrow my mack? Richard
➡️ ''Penny Drops'' and only a Iwish man could think of that! Like I'd wear white knickers? Black lacy ones please :xmas-wink:

That's weird.
When you look at the results list after you have logged in is there a cross on the right next to one of the bikes?

Been looking through the posts/replies and this catch's my eye and makes me not want to post on this forum anymore.

roadking":31flsie0 said:
I'm all for eclecticism, but let's have more quality hand made British steel with a back story and no more auction purchases or, I wanted one of these when I was 12, grey porridge.
Being new to the retro biking scene and having got a nice bike off ebay and wanted a racer like my dads from when I was nine years old, you are basically telling guys like me to f-off as you don't want to hear or see pictures of my new racer, despite it being cheap but nice! to me RoadKing your posts incite a really bully-boy attitude and reminds me of a few teachers from school who loves to give out orders and dish out words I've never heard of! Was you ever a school teacher or head-master ?

road rider1":k774tt4t said:
Been looking through the posts/replies and this catch's my eye and makes me not want to post on this forum anymore.

roadking":k774tt4t said:
I'm all for eclecticism, but let's have more quality hand made British steel with a back story and no more auction purchases or, I wanted one of these when I was 12, grey porridge.
Being new to the retro biking scene and having got a nice bike off ebay and wanted a racer like my dads from when I was nine years old, you are basically telling guys like me to f-off as you don't want to hear or see pictures of my new racer, despite it being cheap but nice! to me RoadKing your posts incite a really bully-boy attitude and reminds me of a few teachers from school who loves to give out orders and dish out words I've never heard of! Was you ever a school teacher or head-master ?
You carry on posting here as you are more than welcome. Don't let that put you off.

Back