rBoTM July & August 2015 - Nominations Pease!!!

Re: Re:

Woz":clji6g7a said:
Wingmanrob":clji6g7a said:
Wingmanrob's 92 Merlin Titanium with mostly NOS Dura Ace 7401 on Ambrosio Excellence hoops

For-kee-nell that ain't half
a nice way to start from the
blocks.

EDIT: that plastic zip tied
counter thingy on the NDS stay
would be better off to be
uber critical in keeping the
sleek undisturbed flow of top
metal. Are those Scott bars too - nice touch.

Yup, good spot. It's a bit flexy at the front with those bars and the Cinelli Grammo stem, but it's like riding a sofa :)

Re:

Hi,

Can I enter my De Rosa Primato.

My newly restored 1995 De Rosa Primato. Restoration by Argos of Bristol in Ferrari rosso corsa red, decals by Cyclomondo in Oz.

Mix of Campagnolo 10 speed Record/Chorus parts, Veloce ergo levers, Ambrosio Excellence rims/Campag Record hubs, Veloflex Master Open tyres, Campagnolo Record titanium seatpost, Cinelli Touch handlebars, Cinelli Pinocchio stem. Enjoy!

More photos here>

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=330479

Toby.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 857
Here is another Vitus from my collection the red-black Youngtimer Vitus 992 Ovoid from 1995
This bike comes in the colours and TeamSpec of the 1995 Team Lotto-Isoglass

I found this frame set in France in a terrible Situation. After repainting and new decal set from DB from http://www.wanit.co.uk it looks like new from cycle shop. It comes with a 1995 full Campagnolo Record 8-speed group, rolls on Omega wheels and handled by a Cinelli stem-bar-Combo. Last not least the unusual Vetta SL saddle and the LOOL PP396 ARC pedals in black.

to collect this non-plastic Probike was this unbelievable beautiful steering tube-forks-combination.

here see the pic on loft and at my Office wall incl. Team Jersey and gridno27 to enjoy

here for more Information http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=326872

Attachments

• Lotto Vitus 992_r .jpg
    Lotto Vitus 992_r .jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Lotto vitus _wall_r1.jpg
    Lotto vitus _wall_r1.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 668
Gona throw mine in :)

1985 Raleigh 531c Team Panasonic rep. Fully restored with a bare metal paint job which includes all the decals being painted on apart from the Reynolds ones. Full Shimano 600ex group set even down to a 600ex chain, MA40 rims, Cinelli bars and Stem.

Back