Wanted Raleigh Record Ace Moderne

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm always on the look out for my dream bike (I had modest dreams!) so if anyone has a Raleigh Record Ace Moderne in size 54cm to 57cm please give me a shout :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have yes, it's too far away and out of my budget if I'm honest.

I am thinking about buying this one and restoring it back to original but as it needs Sante gears, brake levers and wheels plus new graphics (maybe even paint) I'm not sure it's worth all the hassle BUT I will be saving it!!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's definitely one that is etched in my brain, from staring at the catalogues back in the day

I bought one new back in the day. Looked nice although the Sante chainset looked tatty quite quickly with the lacquer peeling. Anyway probably my least favourite bike that I've owned, was too twitchy for me.

The paint job and Sante certainly did look good, that's what attracted it to me plus I'd not had a posh steel frame until then. Just had a quick look on ebay, Sante is not exactly bargain basement.

Last edited:
Back