Raleigh Professional - Mk. V

Re: Raleigh Professional Mk.V - Finished

Its all up to the public :)
Really is a beautiful machine, its a worthy and serious contender for the title.

Jamie

Great work indeed. Hope it gets ridden!

(PS sort that seat angle! ;) )

Spokesmann":3vmg8trp said:
Great work indeed. Hope it gets ridden!

(PS sort that seat angle! ;) )

Hahahaha!! - but seat is comfortable - needs adjustment quite rightly.

The Brooks B17 is more comfortable than this Pro though.

This is a bike to ride and enjoy, it's a Carlton after all not a wall hanger! ;)

Re:

Great job - looks brilliant. I always fancied doing one of those myself, just as I imagined...

Broke my saddle rail clamp - was out on a ride and didn't secure saddle properly - tried to force it into place and ended up breaking one of the saddle rail clamp sides - anyone know where I can get another?

Seat clamp spare - You could try one of the older Campag dealers, eg Mercian, or Universal cycles to see if they have a spare clamp. Try Hilary Stone and 'Campy Oldy' (are they still going?), too.

Otherwise, you may may need an Ebay search for another seat post (they sometimes come up in a similar condition, for spares).

As far as the bike goes - that Mink Blue is a stunning colour (scheme), but so rarely seen, It is great to have two on here at the same time.

Good luck,

David

Cossington":segwnc0x said:
Seat clamp spare - You could try one of the older Campag dealers, eg Mercian, or Universal cycles to see if they have a spare clamp. Try Hilary Stone and 'Campy Oldy' (are they still going?), too.

Otherwise, you may may need an Ebay search for another seat post (they sometimes come up in a similar condition, for spares).

As far as the bike goes - that Mink Blue is a stunning colour (scheme), but so rarely seen, It is great to have two on here at the same time.

Good luck,

David

Thanks for that David, I'll get onto those websites!
Thanks again

Re:

Was the professional offered in pink with a white headtube or did i dream that up? Thought i came across it in a catalogue at some stage.

Re:

White headset ? No idea. This ones sold now anyway

Re:

Can't believe I sold this for £700 - I'm a Mug - miss it

IMG_1871.jpg

Back