Raleigh Gran Sport Actually Built see P.23

Re:

I like the original colour too, but fair enough if it's too tatty.

One of the Oro colours for me, or that metallic Verde one. Scan decals, get replacements made, job done :)

Re: arrived Raleigh Gran Sport paint decisions........?

HLloyd has decals in stock. All good.

The August 82 edition of Cyclist Monthly has a road test review of the Raleigh Gran
Sport. May be able to find a copy on eBay.

Re: cyclist monthly

No promises, i'll check if I have that issue during the week, it rings a bell,when you saw that colour at a distance you knew what it was

Re: cyclist monthly

stefthehat":13u3sp4z said:
No promises, i'll check if I have that issue during the week, it rings a bell,when you saw that colour at a distance you knew what it was
You’re very kind. Would be great to see it.

Re:

And let this be a lesson to you all. It arrived yesterday. There is always retrobike retribution.

Today I have been to Next, Boots and Marks and Spencer’s.

:shock:

Having a lie down now.

Re:

Got the issue,more than happy to post it for you to scan or photocopy but would like to keep it{got few issues from back in the day and look for them at jumbles but pretty rare}, review isn't actually in colour,i think they tried but printers threatened to go on strike,earliest I can post is Sat, iam v v crap at doing PMing from my end so will leave that to you

All sent via pm thanks.

Already wondering how I can improve the ratios on this. Proper hilly round here.

Would an 8 speed hub be too wide for frame and too narrow for rd and chain?

Back