Raleigh Dynatech Quantum Titanium 45cm from 1992 with bonded ti tubes

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
dynatech_quantum_titanium1.jpg

this bike is collecting dust in my place. i'm trying to gain space but i'm insecure about the value – either complete with all that dx stuff or frame only.
what price range would you see for this? sry for the bad pictures, i can take more mid of next week. found this ad in the archive. thx so far 👋

dynatech_quantum_titanium2.jpg dynatech_quantum_titanium3.jpg

Nice! I don’t think that front end is stock so I’d have no guilt about splitting the rest for max profit. There are a lot more folk looking for DX than there are looking for Dyna-Tech whole bikes. What are those forks, suspect that may determine some of the value.

forks are surely not stock, but i got it as is. there's lowrider eyelets and giant logos on the forks.
theres also another presumably original cockpit. if i split, what's the value of such a frame? i'm to tall for it anyways...

Frame only, if it were me and selling on here not ebay I’ll stick my neck out and guess £75. Frame/forks/original cockpit maybe £125. The DX I’m sure you can price more accurately from eBay.

Frame only, if it were me and selling on here not ebay I’ll stick my neck out and guess £75. Frame/forks/original cockpit maybe £125. The DX I’m sure you can price more accurately from eBay.
To sell, that's about right. You might get a bit more, but not much

Back