Raleigh Dynatech MT4

Brilliant.

I’ve yet to lay eyes on mine. Bought, more or less, a rolling chassis from John Deverill, he dropped it off to my mum, then Lockdown happened. So I’ve owned a bike for 4 months and not even seen it.

I’m looking forward to comparing how it rides alongside the M-Trax 500 I’ve been using for the past month or so.

Can you remember who you sold your RSP to Ibbz?

Markybeau":2xl50dxc said:
Brilliant.

I’ve yet to lay eyes on mine. Bought, more or less, a rolling chassis from John Deverill, he dropped it off to my mum, then Lockdown happened. So I’ve owned a bike for 4 months and not even seen it.

I’m looking forward to comparing how it rides alongside the M-Trax 500 I’ve been using for the past month or so.

Can you remember who you sold your RSP to Ibbz?
Mine has been hung on the garage wall in frame form (with headset and bb) for the best part of 4 years -
I can’t recall who I sold the RSP to - I know I Sold the parts sold the frame Separately - I do regret selling it - and regret splitting the MT4 - foolish things somethings are done.
I hope you get round to building yours
I’ve an idea what I’d like for mine - but will probably cost an arm and a leg hence can’t even get started on it

stubb":3ngqrdxz said:
having read thru this again its going to be a challenge to do an MT4 build to match yours
Thanks man - but I failed with a few things - if I had some in period Paul’s - and maybe some period skin wall tyres and different in period chain rings - and perhaps Cook RSR rather than E - then I may have entered it in a BoTM . It would’ve come last as dynatechs don’t win - but it would’ve given me the confidence to!

Attachments

• IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    436.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0383.JPG
    IMG_0383.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 51
  • FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 46
dynatechs sure do seem to be marmite,, i think you had to own one to get it, sub22lb builds made them real scalpels for sure, you did a great job no issues there and your new project will surely be worthy

Back