Raleigh Dynatech 700

stevef

Old School Hero
Hi

I've been putting this together as a Resto Mod, I think it has been on here before in another guise!

I am very proud of the old Selcof seat post that took 2 hours of sanding and polishing to go from black to how it is now.

There are a mix of parts on her, Tiagra cranks, Ultegra 6600 gears and shifters, 600 Tricolor rear hub spaced to 126mm and working a 10 speed 105 cassette (thanks to Miamijim on Bikeforums). The rim is a Velocity Aerohead OC which has a 4mm spoke offset. This makes the spoke tension marginally better than the same hub spaced at 130mm with a non offset rim, according to my wheel builder, RESULT!

Could not source a 32 hole Aerohead for the front wheel so went 28 hole and have used an Ambrosio Zenith hub, rather than the 600 Tricolor that was originally intended.

All works great so far and looking forward to putting some miles in before the weather turns.

Cheers

Steve

Re:

Looking good :) Pretty sure this is my old frame, sold to Law a couple of years back. Glad to see its still going strong. :)

Back