For Sale Raleigh Dyna-Tech Ogre XCE

Having to make a difficult decision to let some bikes go this being the first to list my beautiful Dyna-Tech Ogre xce as you can see the bike is in near perfect condition will put some more details later looking for offers in the region of £525

View attachment 831372View attachment 831371
Great job on my old bike, i never wanted to sell her, or my maverick 18 pro, or my mtrax 500. i still prefer the bull horns n black rimms. i renewed all the sun tour gear xce gear. i couldnt get the rear derailer to behave though.

Great job on my old bike, i never wanted to sell her, or my maverick 18 pro, or my mtrax 500. i still prefer the bull horns n black rimms. i renewed all the sun tour gear xce gear. i couldnt get the rear derailer to behave though.
maybe another month, id have the readies to but her back, only a few hours away in abertillery :)

Hi mark keep me posted I am around south wales every other weekend to visit family 👍🏼
just got your message, i think yo had her, off my brother, i was away working in scotland at the time, the bugger sold my restored maverick, thunder road, ogre xce, diablo lx and dynatech mtrax 500 in the rare purple, i went mental, when i came home.

18” titanium main frame and chainstay’s with Reynolds steel seatstay’s a stunning frame suntour expert groupset girvin titanium stem and bar combo
yup, the mtrax saddle i fitted, just because the colours matched, the suntour shifters was nos stock, the rims i took off my mtrax, because the originals had a buckle, i replaced the bull horn skins, because the raleigh ones ripped, when i changed the shifters. :) do you still have the bull horns and the zoom quill? should be ritchy logic head set as well :)

yup, the mtrax saddle i fitted, just because the colours matched, the suntour shifters was nos stock, the rims i took off my mtrax, because the originals had a buckle, i replaced the bull horn skins, because the raleigh ones ripped, when i changed the shifters. :) do you still have the bull horns and the zoom quill? should be ritchy logic head set as well :)
The bull horns have gone still have the stem still has the headset

Back