Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Re: Re:

mtbkez":zyppbfjf said:
Anyone have any idea if an mt4 frame uses a 68/110mm bottom bracket? great pics btw Davo looked like a great day out

Yes, 68mm. Mildleburn cranks on mine.

ibbz":471931au said:
This is what I’m Aiming for - the Dynatech In the Pace factory! Except cos of the BB I have mine will have a cook E cranks again - but you could consider the ones on this pace factory bike (or Cook racing CBR) look superb

looks amazing Ibbs....not seen that before. Why is there one in the Pace factory? Forks look to be Trimmels.

Gerard":65kxkhrz said:
ibbz" This is what I’m Aiming for - the Dynatech In the Pace factory! Except cos of the BB I have mine will have a cook E cranks again - but you could consider the ones on this pace factory bike (or Cook racing CBR) look superb[/quote:65kxkhrz said:
looks amazing Ibbs....not seen that before. Why is there one in the Pace factory? Forks look to be Trimmels.

Hi mate I’ve no idea why that’s on display at the factory - but it’s maybe because it’s british ? Middleburn cranks - Trimmels (XLite?) superb looking machine - even nicer in its Patrick Adams continental race livery than the Dynatech Decade

Attachments

• 9FDB9564-660D-4CC4-AA99-13916AFF39E1.jpeg
    9FDB9564-660D-4CC4-AA99-13916AFF39E1.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 514
Re:

I’m the Dynatech with Trimmel is the HOPE factory - not Pace
Apologies

Re:

About that Decade does anyone have one for sale? Massive long shot I know!! I remember stumbling upon it in an MBUK at the time and thinking if only....

mtbkez":2hopnotl said:
Is the seatpost size on an mt4 26.8 cant seem to find a size and the front mech size too

I just went down to the man cave to double check my MT4, and the seat post is 26.4 mm. The front mech has a 28.6 mm clamp, and is bottom pull.

Re:

I used a 25mm USE Ti with a shim.

There was a Decade here on sale a few years back - but they’re as rare as hens teeth

There was also a custom painted (in Raleigh SPD factory) green MT5! And that’s the rarest of the rare

As I said - will be buying a Trimmel from Tomas - then going to build her up - won’t be a Dynatech Decade (as I believe that had the same Metal Matrix frame as the MT5) but it’ll be sweet!

Re:

bikemeister2000":14vandio said:
The Decade became the MT5 frame and had MMC maintubes in BP XMT100 composite (Aluminium with silicon carbide whisker reinforcement)
The MT4 had Titanium main tubes.

If you stripped the main tubes back on MMC it would look like a dull grey colour.
Thank you Guru Bikemeister2000

Attachments

• E75293AC-2999-40B6-B33E-09E1FFE4491E.jpeg
    E75293AC-2999-40B6-B33E-09E1FFE4491E.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 460
Back