Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

With this page being so difficult to keep finding and the information so useful and Dyna-Tec having such a great following would anyone be interested in starting a group on Facebook I have a small retro page up atm what does everyone think?

mtbkez":1vrku9cj said:
With this page being so difficult to keep finding and the information so useful and Dyna-Tec having such a great following would anyone be interested in starting a group on Facebook I have a small retro page up atm what does everyone think?
No - the group belongs here - not on Facebook (which I don’t have and will never have) let’s not kill forums by moving stuff to that awful social media site - Facebook and friends have ruined the joy of the internet - the days when people used to use websites and forums freely - keep RB alive

ibbz":33gws328 said:
mtbkez":33gws328 said:
No - the group belongs here - not on Facebook (which I don’t have and will never have) let’s not kill forums by moving stuff to that awful social media site - Facebook and friends have ruined the joy of the internet - the days when people used to use websites and forums freely - keep RB alive

Agreed, best to keep it all on here, its certainly not hard to find any info on here and would be even more difficult if its spread over this forum and F.Book - which already has several 'Retro' clubs on it. Ibbz, would you be interested in buying a trimnell fork, for the right price I could be tempted to possibly part with one...

mtbkez":3s6t4sa5 said:

?? if you google Raleigh Dyna Tech this page comes up at the top of the search!!! not really that hard to find if your searching for info :facepalm: Have you tried adding the page to your bookmarks if you have trouble finding it?

This site is for archiving information and needs to be supported and added to.

Mark

Re:

FB is hopeless for information and searching. RB works so much better in being able to find info. So, like Ibbz, a negative from me re FB.

ibbz":88fe9wsc said:
mtbkez":88fe9wsc said:

This.

Re:

We need to attract and encourage more people to use the best Bicycle site on the internet bar none.
You could ask the admin nicely to Sticky it - but it’s easier to bookmark the page in your browser.

Facebook and twitter have killed too many sites which were enjoyable, original and a wealth of information dating back from the beginning of the www. Ion a keen film photographer and used to have a Contax G2 camera, there used to be a site - Contaxg.com with galleries photos critique and info dating back from the early 90ies - social media and Flickr killed it off as people left it. It’s sad as those archives and users are all dispersed and gone - Facebook by definition is Shit.
Keep the independent internet alive and support this website

TOMAS":1ro5bx3m said:
ibbz":1ro5bx3m said:
mtbkez":1ro5bx3m said:

Agreed, best to keep it all on here, its certainly not hard to find any info on here and would be even more difficult if its spread over this forum and F.Book - which already has several 'Retro' clubs on it. Ibbz, would you be interested in buying a trimnell fork, for the right price I could be tempted to possibly part with one...

PM sent!! Damn right I’ll be interested

And on a side note - people find more success selling bike stuff here than on eBay for example

Back