Raleigh Dyna-Tech 853 (with some *modern bits)

Can anyone help date my Raleigh with a frame number G38116 on the BB (running round not across) also has T116 on the rear stays very near the dropouts.
It has an 853 decal on it and is Blue, sporting the DYNA-TECH Racing logo, that appears to be genuine and the person I got it from did say he was the first in his club to have sti fitted (his words)
I have looked on the conflicting internet and cant find anything about Dyna-tech racing or the frame?
Can anyone help???

Re: 853 Dyna-Tech

I must have a bike that nobody knows anything about? I have tried to look online but no details....

Can anyone help?

Unfortunately, there is little or no info on later Raleigh bikes and frames, probably a reflection of what was happening to the company at the time.

However, I found this in the archive on here, and your 'bike' may be one of these..

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/1 ... alogue.pdf

853 Road

I believe that frames left Nottingham badged as Dyna Tech and also Raleigh, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got an unidentified Raleigh frame in my collection, and in the 2 years I've owned it I haven't managed to find any information on it at all!

Re:

Hi, and thanks, yes i have seen the post on here, I was hoping there was just some more info on the Dyna-Tech team or even the bike frame number, just so that i could find some history. Alas never mind maybe it was all meant to be a bit of a mystery????

Latest posts

Back