Raleigh Corsa pick up - update

3wheeler7

rBotM Winner
Hi, couldn't resist this one, restored an 84 Corsa a couple of years ago and really liked it - but sold it as I don't really ride drops any more, I just like saving nice ones from the scrappers!
This one is also an 84, 23½" and bog standard factory spec - little used but stood in a dry garage for many years. Wiped it over with an oily rag and can't fault it, so it'll go on the list for a strip, clean and rebuild over the next few months. The only bits required are lever hoods, bar tape and elbow grease.
I rate this model, pearlescent oyster white, full Shimano Golden Arrow 105 group set and those super skinny tyres!

corsa 2.jpg
Added a few pics to show how it cleaned up, new tyres, bar tape cables and hoods, the seat came up amazingly well with a suede brush!

Attachments

• DSCF6747.JPG
    DSCF6747.JPG
    578.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6760.JPG
    DSCF6760.JPG
    399.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6771.JPG
    DSCF6771.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6776.JPG
    DSCF6776.JPG
    608.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6780.JPG
    DSCF6780.JPG
    425.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi, couldn't resist this one, restored an 84 Corsa a couple of years ago and really liked it - but sold it as I don't really ride drops any more, I just like saving nice ones from the scrappers!
This one is also an 84, 23½" and bog standard factory spec - little used but stood in a dry garage for many years. Wiped it over with an oily rag and can't fault it, so it'll go on the list for a strip, clean and rebuild over the next few months. The only bits required are lever hoods, bar tape and elbow grease.
I rate this model, pearlescent oyster white, full Shimano Golden Arrow 105 group set and those super skinny tyres!

View attachment 659182
Added a few pics to show how it cleaned up, new tyres, bar tape cables and hoods, the seat came up amazingly well with a suede brush!
Hi there. Long shot, but looking for a 23'' Corsa frame. Don't suppose you would have anything you were willing to part with?? Many thanks.

Back