Racing Kit......, You might want to sit down....

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":gbo9ojxb said:
Don't know how I made it page two......

:shock: ...... :facepalm:

Dont go Any further than page two...........IT OUGHT TO HAVE A PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING.

kermitgreenkona88":afsrl2hi said:
I have just finished a chicken salad sandwich I feel quite ill now having seen that :facepalm:

I was going to save and post a couple of the racing kit pics, but the computer wouldnt let me. It caught a Virus. :facepalm:

You can all fook off and leave my lovely Sharon out of it! Heart of gold she has.
She can hear all the tittering, what with that 3rd ear under her left armpit

sinnerman":sd453hcv said:
kermitgreenkona88":sd453hcv said:
I have just finished a chicken salad sandwich I feel quite ill now having seen that :facepalm:

I was going to save and post a couple of the racing kit pics, but the computer wouldnt let me. It caught a Virus. :facepalm:

Caught a virus or committed suicide :facepalm:

Re:

She's been selling kit for years and apparently has had a lot of saucy messages from guy's and girl's enquiring about other service's. :roll: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Potm right there HHhahahHhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah..... oh my days, that's made me smile......and sick a bit. Bless um

Back