quiting on Thursday

ewanm77

MacRetro Rider
Im stopping smoking again next Thursday so if anyone sees me having a fly fag you can throw me in the nearest river.

Yes you can lol. I stopped for nearly a year before and felt so much fitter then stuff happened and I started again just a waste of money that I could be spending on other things

Buy an E-fag

Reason is its not the nicotine that causes the problem but the resins and chemicals from the industrial made paper 'tobacco' that is in them.
The E ciggie gives you the nicotine but not the crap.

Personally i cant see the problem with having an addiction to nicotine if its not harming you , much like caffeine if you take too much there can be consequences or alcohol for that matter though i think the e cigarette is completely harmless compared to the latter :?

I smoke hand rolling and still do but a recent health scare has made me think a little clearer on the subject. Now i smoke roll ups when in the house but when i leave i bring my E ciggie and leave all that at home. Mostly its say 4 hours walking about in the city center or 5 or 6 hours cycling . Im happy to stop for a break and suck away on my non cancer stick :D Back on bike or continue walk and im fine.

Sainsburies and wh smith do one called '10 motives' . The battery section(the white bit normally on a real cigarette) The nicotine vapourizer(the tan filter section of a real fag) and a usb plug the battery section plugs into to charge the battery(2.5h full charge=Months of use)
The initial unit of the three parts above is £10 and replacement vap' sections are £8 for 5. 5 filter vaps = 125 medium strength cigarettes.
Legal everywhere, although some places arent sure through ignorance so check first. Fine on trains and buses . Nice to use in the pub,beer gardens arent fun in winter ;)

I think there a good idea but they give me the boke. Ive stopped twice before and last about 10 months every time always seem to start again in the winter tuinknots to do with not beubg able to go outside as much. I signed up foe the stop smoking classes last night and get champix next thursday and 9 dats after that I should be stopped

Back