Prototype Trek YSL200 build only one in the world

14354312205_2f396495c7_k.jpg

Clannagh":3vc25d7d said:
How do you upload bigger pics on here? I get a size limit of 512kb your Foil pic is over 2meg!
How does that workout :roll:
?? it is only 108kb i thought , i often use paint to crop everything unnecessary and then resize to get down to 512 and the pixel width

latman":nacaqehu said:
Clannagh":nacaqehu said:
How do you upload bigger pics on here? I get a size limit of 512kb your Foil pic is over 2meg!
How does that workout :roll:
?? it is only 108kb i thought , i often use paint to crop everything unnecessary and then resize to get down to 512 and the pixel width
I've managed to post links,from Flickr so will just use that to big pics. Such a pain to edit photos all the time :D

latman":1xv1vlil said:
Clannagh":1xv1vlil said:
Internal cables too ;-)
do the outer cables run through the frame or are these stops and just the inners ?
Yep the outers run through the frame, I built small carbon tubing into the frame. Essentially this seals the inner frame from water ingress, allows easy installation of replacement cables and gives a pretty much sealed cable for much of its run :D

did you coat all the alloy bits with epoxy and then let the resin cure ? the interior tubes sound like a PITA too , i would have just drilled a drain hole at the bottom ...

latman":qrn45tzl said:
did you coat all the alloy bits with epoxy and then let the resin cure ? the interior tubes sound like a PITA too , i would have just drilled a drain hole at the bottom ...
Yeh all of the alloy was coated and sealed so shouldn't get any corrosion. It gets soooo wet and muddy in winter over here so thought it best keep any moisture out completely. A lot of work involved though and then once sealed up no one will ever see it. Ah well:)

No problems, there's about 2" clearance from end of my shoe to front wheel. It's a medium frame overall the wheelbase is slightly shorter than my other Trek but not much. I think it just looks deceptively short as it's higher at over 300mm bb height (I'll have to measure it again I forget exact figure, think its 320/330mm. Also the front frame now sits slightly more slanted back than the original.
This pick was mid build after going out for a test run before altering the seatpost angle, it sits far to back

IMG_2496 by Clannagh, on Flickr

Back