Proper Unicorn (Fuquay content) FINISHED at last

Re:

Love the colour choice.

Can't wait to see it built up. Are you still planning to use the campag bits?

Re:

Yes I am going to be using the Campagnolo bits and a very European build, need to get time to clean the BB threads so I can proceed :D

Thanks for all the positive replies :D :D

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":4qkwgyw1 said:
Yes I am going to be using the Campagnolo bits and a very European build, need to get time to clean the BB threads so I can proceed :D

Thanks for all the positive replies :D :D
Cool, good man.

Not enough Campag builds if you ask me...

Re:

Run into a small dilemma at the moment, I was going to fit an X-lite seat post with a Brooks professional saddle, however when I came to fit the post it only inserted about an inch, so I went with a U.S.E. post. When I came to fit the saddle it sits way too far forward, so now need an alternative saddle :( any ideas :?:

Re:

So what's the problem with the post? Is there something down the tube and a USE with a shim clears the obstruction? If you're going with Campag parts why not seatpost too? :)

Re:

Before I got the new paint on it the post did go in but was very tight, now with the extra thickness of paint I think it is just too tight, the parts are mostly Campagnolo, but with Mavic hubs and rims, Sachs front mech (26.8 top pull), NOS Sachs Pro gripshifters, X-lite Pro Ti bars, don't get me wrong IF I could find a 26.6/8 Campagnolo post I would be more than happy to fit it :D

Re:

Few more progress pictures

Attachments

• DSCF3243.3.jpg
    DSCF3243.3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 623
  • DSCF3242.1.jpg
    DSCF3242.1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 623
  • DSCF3239.1.jpg
    DSCF3239.1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 626