Project Parkpre 825 Pro

Good skills on the Yamaha cable guide, I will be requiring one of these in the near future, can you tell me if you can just buy these by ordering online or do you have to buy the whole Yamaha cable setup just for the guide. Any pointers will be much appreciated . Bike looking very sic btw. I also found that salsa were the only company that seemed to sell the right sized seat post clamp.

That frame looks really sweet. So pleased my tip on the Yamaha canti noodle worked out for you. Hopefully get to meet up some time in the future for a Parkpre owners club reunion.

REKIBorter":3eps45g4 said:
That frame looks really sweet. So pleased my tip on the Yamaha canti noodle worked out for you. Hopefully get to meet up some time in the future for a Parkpre owners club reunion.

Cheers mate, yep the Yamaham part works really well, hoping to get the build finished this weekend and then a test ride in Thetford Forest, really please with how its turning out :D

Great idea about a ParkPre owners meet :D

Nice bike keep up the good work! I always liked the Parkpre bikes shame you've didn't see them here much often

Back