Proflex 857 Expert For sale. PRICE DROP £200

KeepItSteel":3gru958k said:

sorry :oops:

3 bottles of henry weston's finest cider and I was w***ered last night!! got my wires crossed.......Its still here tho......up your offer a bit and come and get it ;)

Sorry fella, could you just watch you language please.. :) there are some young members on this site.. :)

I'm really sorry for any offence caused and a bit embarrassed .....

In my drunken haze I thought that someone else with a similar bike for sale was directing potential buyers to their item, when in fact it was a member who had offered to buy mine reminding me......
Once again, sorry for any offence caused..... I shan't drink and forum again...

Well some guy who has made no posts PMed me to offer me his Proflex. Bit dodgy - I haven't bothered replying!

Ok guys, this really has to go as I'm getting badgered for money from the guy....... I want it gone so it's now £175

I've had one firm offer at this price and a couple a bit lower but the other chap can't pick up straight away.... If he wants it tho it is his unless he passes it up..... I think that's fair as it's not an auction.

Hi, I`m interested. I could collect but I understand you have already had an offer so fair enough if you want to give dibs to them. Anyway, PM on the way.
Adrian.

Back