For Sale 1986 Gary Fisher Procaliber for sale

@BRAUM88 I'd say it's older model than 1988, given the Bullmoose, 87 at Youngest, more likely 86. Annoyingly Google isn't helping me find the right catalogue for 87! But seem to remember 87 was first year Fisher was using Flat Bars. I've an 89, so I've done a bit of research into these.

Do you remember it being last years model or anything?

Last edited:
I’d agree it’s younger than an 88 ..if it was an 88 I would have bitten your hand off for it. Anyway what a superb machine ..good luck with your sale 😎

Last edited:
It could be 1987. I bought it in early 1988 when working in a bike shop in Melbourne Australia straight out of high school. It’s been a solid ride ever since. It’s been with me from Aus to living in Italy and now London. Solid as a rock!

It could be 1987. I bought it in early 1988 when working in a bike shop in Melbourne Australia straight out of high school. It’s been a solid ride ever since. It’s been with me from Aus to living in Italy and now London. Solid as a rock!
Wow! It's been with you all that time? I don't think I could part with it if it was mine! Great that it's been with you all that long. You need to take it out for a spin up Wimbledon common or Richmond Park before you let it go!

Great story. Don't mean to speak out of turn. Are you sure selling it is the right move? Maybe fit some nice big smooth tyres on it. Just ride it it for fun? I think it's a gorgeous bike.

A guy joins RetroBike to sell an old bike and we tell him not too!!! 🤣🤣🤣

We're such a bunch of old sentimental fools!

Real shame it's not getting used. As @Guinessisgoodforyou mentioned it would make a great all round cruiser/utility bike. These 80s and 90s MTBs are quite sort after by the East London Hipster brigade as they are digging the retro colour schemes and fitting front racks on them so they can carry things around on them and look just cool :cool:

Last edited:
Back