For Sale 1986 Gary Fisher Procaliber for sale

BRAUM88

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone
I have finally decided to part with my much loved Procaliber after owning it for nearly 40 years. It’s all original from when I first bought it in 1988 in my first job out of high school in a bike shop. Full Deore XT. Even has original break pads, chain and cables. Only thing I have changed is second set of tyres and handlebar grips. It’s 51cm size (axle to top of seat post). If interested let me know. Some pics below..

Sorry all. Location is Putney London. Price is £500. Ideally collect in person (you may want to see it anyway first). Can arrange post if need be. Brett

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0498.jpeg
    IMG_0498.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    388.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    592.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
That's a cool old steed Brett. All listings here do need a price please. Location and willingness to post will also be advantageous.

Sorry and new to this. Can I edit a post or do I need to redo it with the info you suggest. B

I'm not sure if you can edit posts, until you've made a certain number of posts. By all means add the info to a reply and I can paste it into the title post for you

Sorry all. Location is Putney London. Price is £500. Ideally collect in person (you may want to see it anyway first). Can arrange post if need be. Brett

Thanks Brett. I love the colour matched bullmoose bar :cool:

Hi everyone
I have finally decided to part with my much loved Procaliber after owning it for nearly 40 years. It’s all original from when I first bought it in 1988 in my first job out of high school in a bike shop. Full Deore XT. Even has original break pads, chain and cables. Only thing I have changed is second set of tyres and handlebar grips. It’s 51cm size (axle to top of seat post). If interested let me know. Some pics below.

Very nice! Does it not hold sentimental value to you?
That cassette is a far cry to where we are now.

Latest posts

Back