Private message notification to email? Help please.

Re:

Not getting notifications for new posts or for PMs. Had look back and last email notification was on the 5th. Just shows how much time :oops: I spend on here not to notice I wasn't getting notifications, just thought I was up to date reading all the threads I post in. :facepalm:
Last night I read this thread then checked and I've got all the right boxes ticked. Unticked them, submitted changes then re-ticked, submitted changes to see if overnight it would get it working but nope.
My email is with BT Internet which I think is associated with Yahoo if this makes any difference.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":18v7k5p3 said:
Not getting notifications for new posts or for PMs. Had look back and last email notification was on the 5th. Just shows how much time :oops: I spend on here not to notice I wasn't getting notifications, just thought I was up to date reading all the threads I post in. :facepalm:
Last night I read this thread then checked and I've got all the right boxes ticked. Unticked them, submitted changes then re-ticked, submitted changes to see if overnight it would get it working but nope.
My email is with BT Internet which I think is associated with Yahoo if this makes any difference.

Im with bt too...done all the above but no joy. Yesterday I think I checked for pms etc on here around 30 times....

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":1q7tcbnr said:
When was the last time you guys got email notifications? As I said the last time I got one was the 5th.

After looking I got pm notifications on 4th but not got topic ones ages before

Tidy.

Think hotmail / msn is still working.

However now looks like we have issues with aol / yahoo / bt - possibly due to the changes made due to the msn issues.

Looking into it. If anyone has notification to aol / yahoo / bt please let me know. Not getting much in the way of error reports on this side.

Back