Private message notification to email? Help please.

Re:

Your button mashing appears to have worked John, just received a notification for this thread too :LOL:

Re:

Can we have a big flashing banner at the top of the page encouraging people to check their inbox? A few I've messaged have been online and still not read their messages - which seems weird when it's in relation to things they are trying to sell! :facepalm:

Also! Another flashing banner asking people to respond to messages they have read - even if its just out of courtesy to acknowledge receiving the message / turn down an offer! :roll:

Re: Re:

Once A Hero":1kj5es1k said:
Can we have a big flashing banner at the top of the page encouraging people to check their inbox? A few I've messaged have been online and still not read their messages - which seems weird when it's in relation to things they are trying to sell! :facepalm:

Also! Another flashing banner asking people to respond to messages they have read - even if its just out of courtesy to acknowledge receiving the message / turn down an offer! :roll:
I've had this from a few folk too, just don't have anything to do with them from then on if they can't be arsed to respond. It's the height of ignorance! It takes no time to send a message and say the item is sold already or no longer for sale etc. etc.

Re: Re:

Glad it's not just me!
It's up there with not marking sold items as sold too! :LOL:

/apologises for thread drift...

DynaCol":x520lr9b said:
Once A Hero":x520lr9b said:

I've had this from a few folk too, just don't have anything to do with them from then on if they can't be arsed to respond. It's the height of ignorance! It takes no time to send a message and say the item is sold already or no longer for sale etc. etc.

Latest posts

Back