Posting Pictures & Resolution Issues - any advice & tips ?

raidan73":tksgqeua said:
It's also a shame you can't upload direct from a phone. I'm sure it's one of the reasons we don't see as many pics here as you can see in the various Facebook pages

I guess the site doesn't make enough money to justify upgrading it to handle that. Shame really as a picture.....as they say...

Re:

It's the biggest reason there are not many pics on here, simplicity is just not there.

Using hosting sites is pain awkward and time-consuming it often just not worth it (and that popular one that then pop up and opens its page if you accidentally touch it and then has a useless page for looking in more detail does myhead in)

I've this app I use if I have to put a picture up (this sit is more generous than some other sites I use with the same bird software)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... otoresizer

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2a4cs1f8 said:
It's the biggest reason there are not many pics on here, simplicity is just not there.

Using hosting sites is pain awkward and time-consuming it often just not worth it (and that popular one that then pop up and opens its page if you accidentally touch it and then has a useless page for looking in more detail does myhead in)

I've this app I use if I have to put a picture up (this sit is more generous than some other sites I use with the same bird software)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... otoresizer

Il give this ^^ a whirl. Anybody got any good App tips that do the same thing but better than 'Simple Resize' ? Yeah the image hosting sites are plagued with pop ups, including ones that you can't get rid of :evil:

Re:

Loads of apps for manipulating phots, the built in one should do that too.

The resize app is just to resize for the forum, nothing more, nothing less.

Just go through trying them and find what suits you, start with the high star rated ones.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":37kb3yb1 said:
Loads of apps for manipulating phots, the built in one should do that too.

The resize app is just to resize for the forum, nothing more, nothing less.

Just go through trying them and find what suits you, start with the high star rated ones.

I guess it's time for some experimentation then, the app I use is quick but clearly pants... Used to have photoshop years ago but may look into using it again. :p

Back