Post Lockdown Weekender

Re:

It'll prob be August then , our usual weekender month but we'll just have to wait and see, if it's earlier it will be if not it'll be as soon as we can , you've all got plenty of notice to work on family to let you out for a weekend away .

Re:

tagging in on this, I got all ready to come out on ride again and then they locked us down.
not seen anyone in ages.

While the queue into the the supermarkets may look socially distanced, it not as if the air doesn't move to them anyway and it's never 2 meters.

and once you get in the supermarket(s).
it a free for all argy bargy and everyone's touched everything anyway.
On the plus side, petrols cheaper and luckily I have plenty of shops to do the circular shopping route like everyone else as they still lack everything.

Re:

Well spank my arse and call me judy, I hadn't seen this thread but I shall definitely be there :D

FluffyChicken":3mydk9wf said:
and I'll bring a Judy to spank your arse with, I've missed doing that in the woods.

Be good to see you again Ben, seems like its been forever since I last did mate!!

The History Man":3mydk9wf said:
Is a new boy to the frozen North allowed to enter your conclave?

The more the messier i reckon lmao, sure you'd be more than welcome, besides you can come with uncle Vern, as he best be coming, even if it's only to drink beer with us :D

Spudly":1q8fylek said:
FluffyChicken":1q8fylek said:
and I'll bring a Judy to spank your arse with, I've missed doing that in the woods.

Be good to see you again Ben, seems like its been forever since I last did mate!!

The History Man":1q8fylek said:
Is a new boy to the frozen North allowed to enter your conclave?

The more the messier i reckon lmao, sure you'd be more than welcome, besides you can come with uncle Vern, as he best be coming, even if it's only to drink beer with us :D

It may just be drinking beer mate, but I'm sorry I'm not sleeping with THM (he's a big lad) :shock:

kaya":vw2xgw63 said:
It may just be drinking beer mate, but I'm sorry I'm not sleeping with THM (he's a big lad) :shock:

Well I'm afraid I'm not as well acquainted with THM as you are dude, but even if its just to come and drink beer with us, then I don't care, will be ace to see you again man, seems ages since the last weekender when I managed to arrive for the morning and have a chat, been too long so will be nice to catch up with you dude :D

I shall bring him come what may. Even if it requires duct tape and the boot.

The History Man":33d772hz said:
I shall bring him come what may. Even if it requires duct tape and the boot.

You won't need the duct tape THM, Even if I have to drag my cold dead arse out of a casket I'll be there :cool:

Back